Friday 19 August 2016

Nobody understands multimedia better than Prabhat Jain

Nobody understands multimedia better than Prabhat Jain

I worked with Prabhat at Media Vision and although I was shocked to hear allegations of impropriety at the time, I never personally witnessed any illegal activity and I have since realized that whatever Paul’s mistakes were, he is at core an honest man who no doubt will stay well clear of any potential misdeeds. I also realized that there are 2 sides of every story. I personally can attest to Prabhat's story of how hard he worked and how he inspired Media Vision employees. This story has not been told.

I sought Prabhat Jain out to work with him again because I believe in him – nobody understands multimedia better than he does or shares his passion for it. He allows his engineers to have fun and build great products – and I want to be a part of Prabhat's next successful vision.

Dan Gochnauer (VP Engineering Media Vision)